JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Ask something of Me and I will give it to you.

"We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose."  (Romans 8: 28)
All things serve your plans, O Great God and Father!

"I know that you can do all things,
and that no purpose of yours can be hindered."  (Job 42: 2)

Our God is almighty.  Whatever He wills, He does, come what may.  Nothing can resist Him.
Father, I delight in the truth that all things serve you.  (Psalm 119: 91)
Nothing that concerns our purpose is too marvelous for God to do for us.  (Genesis 18: 14).

"I was born and came into the world for this one purpose, to speak about the truth" (John 18: 37).

Jesus defined His purpose on earth as bearing testimony to the truth.

What is your purpose in life? Do you feel in your heart that you are destined, chosen, called and sealed with the Holy Spirit for this purpose?

"For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)

"The Lord will accomplish his purpose for me." (Psalm 138: 8).

"I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people."   (Ephesians 1: 17 - 18  NIV)

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2