JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Do not grumble against God.

"And the whole community of Israelites began complaining about Moses and Aaron in the desert…." (Exodus 16: 2).

The Journey of Faith is a journey through the desert. This is by the intentional purpose of gracious will of God. Things may get rough and tough on the way. A good principle is never to complain, criticize or condemn. Instead,  take whatever problem to Jesus in prayer. Have I always lived up to this principle? I wish I could answer in the affirmative. But alas, my record here is abysmal. I am not discouraged. I keep working to eliminate complaining, criticizing and condemning from my character.

"O Lord, hear my prayer and let my cry come to you. Hide not your face from me in the day of my distress. Incline your ear to me; in the day when I call, answer me speedily." (Psalm 102: 2-3)

Father Almighty, do not allow us to tempt You in our hearts by demanding the food [things] we crave. When we call, answer us speedily.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2