JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, July 24, 2017

My grace is sufficient for you.

"But we have this precious treasure [the good news about salvation] in [unworthy] earthen vessels [of human frailty], so that the grandeur and surpassing greatness of the power will be [shown to be] from God [His sufficiency] and not from ourselves."  (2 Corinthians 4 : 7 AMP).

"We are like clay jars in which this treasure is stored. The real power comes from God and not from us."  (2 Corinthians 4: 7 CEV).

We see here the interplay between human weakness and divine power. The more our weakness, the more God can pour His power into us.
Where do you store [hide] your treasure? Bank, bunker?  God hides His treasure in you and me!

"My grace is all you need, for my power is greatest when you are weak.”  (2 Corinthians 12: 9 GNT).

Today is the feast of St James the Apostle.  Happy feast day to all my friends called James, Jim and Jimmy.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2