JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Spiritual Laws

Spiritual Laws

“Blessed the upright, for he will feed on the fruit of his deeds.” (Isaiah 3: 10)

The word of God promises in several places that he will bless the labors of the person who believes and obeys him. God’s promises are spiritual laws governing everyone and everything. I ought to see my promised land scriptures as spiritual laws.

What is the nature of a spiritual law?

  • · Spiritual law depends on certain conditions for fulfillment.
  • · They are precise and immutable.

The only conditions necessary for God’s spiritual laws to operate in our lives are faith and prayer. St. Augustine says that these are the two things that conquer God.

“I have strength for everything through him who empowers me.” (Philippians 4: 13). This is a spiritual law that governs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2