JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

You save me on day of my distress


"I thank you, Lord, with all my heart;

Before the gods to you I sing.

I bow low toward your holy temple;

I praise your name for your fidelity and love.

For you have exalted over all your name and your promise.

When I cried out, you answered;

You strengthened my spirit."

(Psalm 138: 1 – 3)


Yahweh heard my cry of distress in 1995. Therefore, I give him great thanks. I recall your faithful love and constancy and I praise you for it, my God.

On that day when I was surrounded by trouble on every side, I called on you and you gave new strength to my heart. You gave me your Holy Spirit to live within me.

When I think of your so many promises, I feel glad.

Although you are great and sublime, you condescended to take care of me.

When I think of how you saved me from my many troubles and give me life, I rejoice.

I know you will do great things for me because your faithful love endures forever. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2