JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Show us the Father and that will be enough for us.

“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”  (John 14: 8).

What do you want most from the Father here and now? What is the greatest desire of your heart? When I asked myself this question, I could not pick one desire.  As I struggled to land on the mother of all desires, I remembered the promise of Jesus coming at the end of today's Gospel:

"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."  (John 14: 13 -14).

Then I decided. I will ask for the mother of All Gifts.  "Lord Jesus, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit and through Your Holy Spirit fill me with His gifts and His fruits."

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2