JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, May 03, 2018

Lord, bless and prosper the work of our hands.

#5.  "I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings."

Lord, prosper the work of our hands.
From the dawn of religion, when primitive man first noticed the existence of a mysterious force influencing the course of his life, Cave man offered prayers and sacrifices to this Being to bless his planting, harvesting and hunting.  You remember all the goddesses of fertility in the ancient world?  Aphrodite, Adonis, etc.

Jesus is promising in the 5th Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to bless and prosper the work of our hands.  I have made this prayer long before I became aware of the Sacred Heart Promises.   Has the Lord Jesus always blessed and prospered the work of my hands?  Yes! It took the gifts of spiritual understanding to see how this works.
God knows exactly what I need and when I need it.  Certain jobs and enterprises could lead me to "too much money."  Opposite of my destiny.... He blocks them. I am grateful Jesus.

Honor the Sacred Heart of Jesus this Friday by attending Holy Mass.

For the 12 Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, click the link below:

http://sfjweb.com/?q=content/sacred-heart-12-promises

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2