JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Call, Chosen and Anointed

"I, the Lord, has called you for the victory of justice, I have grasped you by the hand; I formed you and set you as a covenant of the people, a light for the nations, to open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from confinement, and from the dungeon, those who live in darkness." (Isaiah 42: 6-7)

The Lord has called me for the victory of justice. God grasped me by the hand as I grasped JR the day he was lost. God is forming me; He is training me. He will set me as a covenant of the people, a light for the nations. God is calling me to open the eyes of the blind; to bring out prisoners from confinement and from the dungeon, those who live in darkness.

I can do all these things because I am His servant whom He upholds, His chosen one with whom He is pleased. He has put His Spirit in me. If God is with me, then it is accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2