JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Valley of darkness

"God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, though your people walk in the valley of darkness, no evil should they fear; for they follow in faith the call of the shepherd whom you have sent for their hope and strength. Attune our minds to the sound of his voice, lead our steps in the path he has shown, that we may know the strength of his outstretched arm and enjoy the light of your presence forever ….." (Mass Prayer)

Although I walk in the valley of financial darkness today, I fear no evil. I follow in faith the call of my Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ whom God has sent for my hope and strength.

Father, attune my mind to the sound of His voice and lead my steps in the path He shows me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2