JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

The Kingdom of God belongs to the childlike

"At that very moment he rejoiced [in] the holy Spirit and said, I give you praise, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for although you have hidden these things from the wise and the learned you have revealed them to the childlike.* Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will."  (Luke 10: 21)

What does it mean to be childlike?
I am childlike when I trust your promises.
I am childlike when I live for the moment.
I am childlike when I do not take myself too seriously.
I am childlike when I am content to be carried and not to carry.

The childlike believes in miracles.  He delights in the simple manifestations of nature - rain, sunshine, snow and wind.

If the kingdom of God belongs to the childlike, I want to be childlike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2