JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Accept your trials as discipline from a loving Abba Father.

Are you discouraged of living as a Christian?

"For this reason, I remind you to stir into flame the gift of God that you have through the imposition of my hands.
For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power and love and self-control."  (2 Timothy 1: 6-7 RM)

"Bear your share of hardship for the Gospel with the strength that comes from God." (2 Timothy 1: 8 RM)

"I was appointed preacher and Apostle and teacher.
On this account I am suffering these things; but I am not ashamed, for I know him in whom I have believed
and am confident that he is able to guard what has been entrusted to me until that day."  (2 Timothy 1: 12 RM)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2