JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church.

"But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”  (Luke 22: 32 NIV)

Is this a Scripture you can claim for yourself?  At the beginning of my conversion, I was naive and saw every promise in the Bible as mine.  I read the above promise thus:  "I have prayed for you, Emmanuel, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."  Though not as naive today as I was then, I decided to keep this formula.   After all, Jesus Christ is our able and eternal High Priest who is constantly interceding for us at God's Throne of Mercy.  (Hebrews 4: 14-16;  6: 20)

Praise our Chief Shepherd and Able and Eternal High Priest!

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2