JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, March 06, 2017

The word has its time for fulfilment.

"Thus says the LORD:
Just as from the heavens
the rain and snow come down
"And do not return there till they have watered the earth,
making it fertile and fruitful,
Giving seed to the one who sows
and bread to the one who eats,
So shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth;
It shall not return to me void, but shall do my will, achieving the end for which I sent it."  (Isaiah 55: 10 - 11 RM)

On the 7th Day of Lent 2017, the Holy Spirit releases to the Church one of the great Scriptures on the power of the word of God.

"For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword."  (Hebrews 4: 12 NLT)

God's word accomplishes its purpose.  It succeeds utterly in its mission.  If you need to wait for it, wait with courage for its time of fulfilment is near.  19 years ago, God gave me the following word:
"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."  (Matthew 6 : 33 NLT)
Although the second part of this Covenant is still work in progress, I am already seeing rich fruits from this word of prophecy.

Abba Father, may your word accomplish its effects in our lives.
Glory to You, LORD Jesus Christ, Wisdom of God the Father!

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2