JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Yes I believe. Increase my faith and hope and love.

"But if you can do anything, have compassion on us and help us.” (Mark 9: 22).

The desperate father of the boy possessed by a demon expressed his prayer for the healing of his son in fearful, doubtful unbelief. Of course, Jesus is God and everything is possible for Him but equally important in this context, "Everything is possible to one who has faith.” (Mark 9: 23).

Can you separate faith from prayer? Never! Jesus promises that if your faith is as tiny as a mustard seed, ask for anything in accordance with God's will and you will receive it. In asking, Never Forget that Jesus promises that if you ask, you will receive. I am amazed as to how many saints from the beginning of Christianity to our day invoke this promise in Matthew 7: 7 in their prayers of petition and intercession.
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Redeemed of God, do the same. Remind Jesus of this promise in faith and leave the rest to Him.

Do not allow yourself to be robbed of the "fullness of life" which Jesus promises in John 10:10. Let us take advantage of this good news today to affirm our faith:

#1 Yes I believe, but increase in me faith, hope, and love!

#2 Teach me always to see Your love as my guide in every event in my life.

#3  Teach me to surrender myself to You like a baby in its mother’s arms.

Your faith will take root in your mind and heart as you affirm it every day.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2