JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Ask Boldly and Believe

Ask Boldly & Believe

“Jesus answered them, ‘Have faith in God.  I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.  For this reason I tell you:  when you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for.” (Mark 11: 22 – 24)

Today, I am in need to know how to receive from God.  I need to have my container enlarged.  I feel keenly that I am about to witness the outflow of God’s blessings to me.  My ability to receive will be in direct proportion to the size of my container, that is, to my faith, patience, humility and wisdom.  These virtues make up my container.  Christ is saying to me this morning:  Have faith in God and ask for what you want boldly.  Make up your mind that it is yours and it will be.

Thank you Jesus for these marvelous words.  I have made up my mind that I want a very large container in order to receive all the good things you have planned for me.  Therefore I ask you to increase my faith, patience, humility and wisdom.  In accordance with your word, I believe that these are mine and that my container is enlarged.  Help me today to practice faith, patience, humility and wisdom.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2