JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I trust in God's Providence

I trust in God’s Providence

“We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.”  (Romans 8: 28)

Why should I trust God’s disposal of events in my life?

  1. God sees the total environment of every situation.  He sees the beginning, the middle and the end.  The total environment of any situation comprises the following:  the why, the what, the where, the who, the when and the how.  God sees it all

  2. God knows what is best for me.  His plans for me are excellent and nobody except me can make it otherwise.  (Isaiah 25:1; Esther 4: 17 – 19)

  3. God wants the very best for me.  And whatever happens in my life constitutes the best plan of God for me.  (Romans 8: 28)

  4. God has excellent reasons in weaving pain and pleasure into his pattern of my everyday circumstances.  (Hebrews 12: 5 – 12)

For all these reasons and personal experience confirming these reasons, I trust in God’s disposal of events in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2