JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Purpose

"I was born and came into the world for this one purpose, to speak about the truth" (John 18: 37).

Jesus defined His purpose on earth as bearing testimony to the truth. The truth is the business of these pages.

Jesus promises:” I have opened a door in front of you which no one can close" (Revelation 3:8). This promise is for all of us and the internet could be that door. The net provides us with a stupendous opportunity to spread and receive the healing truth of Jesus Christ.

This Blog shares personal reflections on the teachings of Jesus Christ.

"Go and preach to all nations: baptize them and teach them all I have commanded you"(Matthew 28: 19-20).

MISSION STATEMENT: I learn and I communicate the Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2