JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Signs of the Times

Signs of the Times

“Let the fig-tree teach you a lesson.  When its branches become green and tender and it starts putting out leaves, you know that summer is near.  In the same way, when you see these things happening, you will know that the time is near, ready to begin ….. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.”  (Mark 13: 28 – 31)

I am invited to reflect on the signs of the times in  my life.  Are the branches of the fig-tree turning green and tender or are they becoming dry and withering?  About 11 years ago, I experienced the braches of my fig-tree becoming dry and withering.  What were the signs?  Every vital area of my life was getting dry and withering:  family, health, money, tools, job and food.  I thank God that I read correctly the signs of the times and was inspired on what to do.  I sought the Lord and his mercies intensely and he heard my prayer.   Then out of the blues came the idea of the Enterprise.   Then the branches started turning green and tender and putting out leaves.   I saw the new signs and knew that summer was near.

Lord, teach me to read the signs of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2