JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Word and Success

The Word and Success

“Have the book of this law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may carefully keep everything that is written in it.  Then your undertakings will prosper, then you will have success.  Have I not told you:  Be strong and stand firm?  Be fearless and undaunted, for go were you may, Yahweh your God is with you.”  (Joshua 1: 8 – 9)

How do I succeed in the Enterprise?
  • By always confessing God’s word.  

  • By meditating on the word of God

The word of God makes me strong and enables me to stand firm.  The word makes me fearless and undaunted by any delays, obstacles and disappointments.  It makes me realize that Yahweh is a true God who keeps his promises.  He has promised to be with me wherever I go.  I believe him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2