JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Your Word is my life

Your Word is my life

“Take all these words to heart; …..  You must not think of this as empty words, for the Law is your life, and by its means you will live long in the country which you are crossing the Jordan to possess.”  (Deuteronomy 32: 46 – 47)

“In the scroll of the book it is written of me, my delight is to do your will, your law, my God, is deep in my heart.” (Psalm 40: 7 – 8)

“If you make my word your home you will indeed be my disciple; you will come to know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8: 31 – 32)

Your word O God is:
  • My life

  • My delight

  • My joy

  • My food

  • My home

  • My treasure

  • My passport

  • My freedom.

If I cling to the word, I will succeed in everything I do. (Psalm 1: 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2