JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, September 01, 2006

My Portion and My Heritage

My Portion and My Heritage

“My birthright, my cup is Yahweh; you, you alone, hold my lot secure. The measuring line marks for me a delightful place, my birthright is all I could wish.” (Psalm 16: 5 – 6)

“For the laborer deserves his keep.” (Matthew 10: 10)

“You will have no heritage in their country, you will not have a portion like them; I shall be your portion and your heritage among the Israelites.” (Number 18: 20)

“Put avarice out of your lives and be content with what you have; God himself has said: I shall not fail you or desert you, and so we can say with confidence: with the Lord on my side, I fear nothing. What can human beings do to me?” (Hebrew 13: 5)

In these four scriptures, God speaks about money, property and possessions.

I depend on God for everything. Christ is my boss. I fix my eyes on him for my rewards. I do not doubt at all that it will come and it will be generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2