JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

God's Plans

God’s Plans

“Yes I know what plans I have in mind for you, Yahweh declares, plans for peace, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11) – New Jerusalem Bible.

“For surely I know the plan I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not your harm, to give you a future with hope.” (The New Oxford Bible)

“For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare not for your woe! Plans to give you a future full of hope.” (Catholic Study Bible)

Key words in Jeremiah 29: 11 – plan, welfare, know, hope, future.

Plan:

  • · No plan of yours can be thwarted. (Job 42:2)
  • · The Lord has planned and who can annul it? (Isaiah 14: 27)
  • · The plans of the Lord stand forever. (Psalm 33: 11)
  • · I will accomplish all my purpose. (Isaiah 46: 10)
  • · God planned it long ago. (2 Kings 19: 25; Isaiah 22: 11; 25: 1; 37: 26)
  • · The Lord planned it. (Isaiah 23: 9)
  • · I know the plans I have for you. (Jeremiah 29: 11)
  • · The people did whatever your hand predestined to occur (Acts 4: 28)
  • · God prepared our good works beforehand (Ephesians 2: 10)
  • · A man’s lifespan is predestined (Job 14: 5)

Thesaurus of the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2