JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Do not be afraid

"But Jesus overhead what they said and he said to the president of the synagogue, 'Do not be afraid; have faith." (Mark 5: 36)

Jairus approached Jesus believing that he could heal her daughter. Before Jesus could do that, a storm broke: Jairus' daughter died. Everything seemed lost. Jairus would have thought: "If only the Master had hurried and arrived while the child was still alive, he could have done something." Jesus knowing what Jairus was thinking, urged him not to waver in his original belief inspite of the new development.

I started the Enterprise with firm belief that this is God's will for me. Then I encountered fierce storms and saw many giants. I panicked. "O Lord I am sinking. Save me!" The Lord reached out his hand and grabbed me. He said to me: "Emmanuel, do not be afraid; only have faith. Maintain the faith which you had originally in the Enterprise. I will not fail you nor forsake you." Thank you, Jesus. These are sweet words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2