JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Train me

"My son, do not scorn correction from the Lord, do not resent his training, for the Lord trains those he loves, and chastises every son he accepts." (Hebrews 12: 5)

This word of God transformed my desert experience in 1995. I had lost everything including my health. I kept awake at night wondering what was going on in my life. I could not see an end to my situation. Then one Sunday, I heard the above scripture proclaimed from the altar. It was addressed to me. I believed what I heard. I felt immediately peace and knew that I had an answer to all my queries to God. That Sunday afternoon, I confided in my journal what happened. It is almost 12 years since the private revelation and events since then had vindicated that the desert experience was God's greatest blessing and gift to me.

Thank you Father, for training me. I am all yours. Train me as you see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2