JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

My delight is to do

"I pray that the God of peace, who brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood that sealed an eternal covenant, may prepare you to do his will in every kind of good action; effecting in us all whatever is acceptable to himself through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen." (Hebrews 13: 20 -21)

God is preparing me to do his will. O St. Paul, may you say the above prayer for me today. St. Peter, pray for me too.

What are the key elements of this preparation here and now?

  • The Eucharist
  • The Word of God
  • Mary

All three graces have increased in quantity and quality since the happy inception of the Enterprise. Everything God is doing to prepare me is to enable me to live and realize my destiny, that is, the fulfillment of the promise of Psalm 40: 6 – 8:

"You wanted no sacrifice or cereal offering, but gave me an open ear; you did not ask for burnt offering or sacrifice for sin; then I said, 'Here I am, I am coming.

In the scroll of the book it is written of me, my delight is to do your will, your law, my God, is deep in my heart." (Psalm 40 6 -8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2