JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shining light

"Let your light shine before others that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father." (Matthew 5: 16)

My light was very dim for about twenty years till 1995. What happened in 1995? What are the key experiences that made me what I am today? I confided the answer below to my diary ten years ago.

  • UAC 1194
  • Health 0495
  • HS 0695
  • Money 95
  • Food 95
  • Tools 95
  • Job 95
  • Family 96
  • Enterprise 96

I describe 1995 as the year of my Desert Experience. If it is true that we are the sum total of our experiences, then 1995 was the year where profound experiences in key areas of my life came together in a critical mass to shape once and for all my views of reality. All the above experiences represent experiences of dying to old forms, old ideas of reality and rising to the new life, new forms and new ideas.

From the death of UAC in 1994 arose Enterprise 1996. From health crisis in 0495 came health management system96. From the death of Money95 rose Joy of Simplicity96. The key experience of my life was however HS0695. Without this one experience, I could not comprehend the other experiences nor could I have been able to transmute them into positive assets.

Every day and every hour, I am becoming more and more ready to shine for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2