JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lead me and guide me

“He guides me in the right path for his name’s sake.” (Psalm 23: 3)

One prayer that I make every day and in fact several times a day is: “Lead me and guide me.” I believe that without the constant guidance of God I am lost. I am self-employed and I have come to depend on light and guidance for my survival. For me today, no detail is too small to seek for guidance.

It is perhaps less than four years ago that I began to understand the mysterious nature of God’s guidance. Before this time, if things went according to plan and expectations during the day, I considered myself led and guided. If not, then God did not lead and guide me during that day. The change came after I attended ACTS Retreat. I found out that God’s guidance is constant and it is part of his powerful and loving Providence. Today, I pray for light to see how God guides me every day and the faith to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2