JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Fear the Lord

“Happy are you who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways! For you shall eat of the fruit of your handiwork; happy shall you be, and favored.” (Psalm 128: 1-2)

Most Holy Spirit, fill my soul with the fear of God. I want to enjoy the blessings promised in the above Psalm.

What is the fear of the Lord? Reverence God, respect God; fear to offend him.
To walk in the ways of God is to walk with Christ who is the way.

What are the works of my hands?
• My ministries
• Seekfirstweb

God promises fruitfulness and blessings to those who fear him and walk with Jesus. I accept God’s word as true on the fruitfulness and prosperity of my work.
Faith that is firm is patient: I wait for the fruitfulness and prosperity with patience. I do not try to rush things or bring about the blessings by purely human effort. Faith that is firm is also obedient. I follow the lead and guidance of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2