JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Unload your burden unto the Lord

"When I cry to the Lord, he hears my voice and saves me from the foes who threaten me. Unload your burden onto the Lord, and he will support you." (Psalm 55: 17, 19, 20, 23)

Ten years ago, I confided the reflection below to my journal on the above Psalm.

"The Lord hears me when I cry out to him.

God saves me from the foes who threaten me. Who are these foes? This is Satan appearing under one guise or the other.

Unload your burden onto the Lord and he will support you.

What are my burdens today?

  • Project Casa
  • Project Kinder
  • Project Canisius"

Ten years later, these burdens have become lighter and completely manageable as they come under the authority of faith. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2