JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Listening to the Son

"God our Father, help us to hear your Son. Enlighten us with your word, that we may find the way to your glory … " (Mass Prayer in Lent)

God is our Father. I am never tired of repeating this because it is such a comforting truth. Jesus Christ in his ministry of the word paints the picture of a Father that is altogether loving and immensely compassionate. I need to remember that I have such a Father as I face struggles in my life. Jesus says that our Father already knows what we need and will provide fully for every need.

The Father wants us to know and accept his Son, Jesus. He gives us the grace to hear and understand his word. To understand and accept the words of Jesus Christ is to find the way to glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2