JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

God’s Perfect Love

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment, and so one who fears is not yet perfect in love." (1 John 4: 18)

"Take courage, it is I, do not be afraid!" (Mark 6: 50)

What are you worried about?

  • Family
  • Job
  • Money
  • Health
  • Tools
  • Future

1 John 4:8 states that there is no fear in love. If I truly understand and believe in God's love for me, I would see that his love includes my family, job, money, health, tools and of course my future. When my love is imperfect, I think I deserve punishment from God and therefore my health or my money may not be covered by God's love. God's love for us is perfect and includes everything that we care for. How comforting to hear Jesus say to us: "Take courage, it is I, do not be afraid!" How beautiful is the truth of God's loving providence for all of us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2