JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

He answered me

"I am the Savior of all people says the Lord. Whatever their troubles, I will answer their cry, and I will always be their Lord." (Mass Prayer)

Whatever their troubles:

  • Family
  • Health
  • Job
  • Money
  • Tools
  • Food

God answered me when I cried to him to save me from the above troubles one time or the other in my life. He was indeed my Savior. He is always my Lord. Today, I am crying to Him to let me experience His perfect love that drives out fear. I promise Him that when He answers my prayer, I will ask for a powerful ministry to help my neighbors to experience this powerful and perfect love too. I know whom I trust. I know that at the right time He will answer this prayer as He had done in the past.

Praise, honor and glory to You, eternal Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2