JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Our Own Annunciation

"The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will cover you with its shadow." (Luke 1: 35)

The Annunciation is the anointing of Mary for her mission.

Those who were called and anointed:

  • Moses
  • David
  • Isaiah
  • Jeremiah
  • Jesus
  • Paul

All the above depended on the Holy Spirit to fulfill their mission.

What mission am I anointed for? To learn and to communicate. When I wrote the above in 1999, I confided to my diary the following limitations:

  • I have no qualification
  • No ability
  • No money

Today, the hesitation has vanished. I know for certain that I can do all things with the help of the Holy Spirit.

"The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will cover you with its shadow." (Luke 1: 35)

I am the Lord's servant. May it be done to me according to His word.

Each of us has a vocation. When we experience our annunciation, if we surrender to God like Mary, then the Holy Spirit will use us to achieve incredible things for the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2