JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thirst for Milk

"Like new born children you should thirst for milk, on which your spirit shall grow to strength." (1 Peter 2:2)

New born babies need milk to survive and grow. In the struggle for spiritual survival and growth, almost every Christian is a baby. Recently, I listened to a remarkable testimony from Princess Borghese on EWTN Journey Home program. After the Sacrament of Reconciliation that paved the way for her conversion experience, the priest urged her to attend Mass everyday in order to survive and grow. She took the advice and attributed her spiritual development and ministry to this fact.

I know what I have to do every day to survive and grow spiritually. I call this the 7-Way Plan. I shudder with fright at the thought of abandoning any of the elements of the 7-Way Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2