JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, December 26, 2008

The works of Christ

"I have told you but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father's name are my witness; but you do not believe, because you are no sheep of mine." (John 10: 25-26)

The Gospels tell us about the words and works of Christ. We learn that the words and works of Christ form a unity. The words explain the works and the works confirm the words.

A few years ago, I was challenged by a Moslem to show from the Gospels that Jesus is God. I searched and found John 21: 28 where Thomas responded to Jesus with the words, "My Lord and my God!" But if I knew what I know today about the Gospels, I should have told him that the synthesis of the Gospel is Jesus Christ. Every word, every work goes to prove that He is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2