JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Purpose

"For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Ten years ago, I confided to my journal the reflection below. Ten years after, I am amazed as to how things things have turned out. I now have a teaching ministry in my parish. Ten years ago, I saw it as a tiny speck in the future horizon. God is faithful.

God knows the best for me. He has seen the whole pattern of the weaving of my life. He has seen the finished product. He will make a strategic match between my:

  • Purpose
  • Personality
  • Position (environment)

1. What is my purpose? To learn and to communicate.

Sources of learning:

  • Mass
  • Prayer
  • WOG
  • Promised Land Scriptures
  • Christian Radio
  • TBN
  • Teaching

2. Personality: Jesus Christ describes Himself as the Truth, the Way and the Life. Who am I? A friend and companion of Jesus.

3. Position: Tx-06, STM, SFJ

I trust God to arrange the very best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2