JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 06, 2009

Bearing fruit

"You did not choose me, no, I chose you; and I commissioned you to go out and to bear fruit, fruit that will last; so that the Father will give you anything you ask him in my name." (John 15: 16)

Christ chose me. He commissions me to go out and bear fruit, fruit that will last.

When I start bearing spiritual fruit in the Vineyard, whatever I ask the Father in the name of Jesus, I shall have.

Principles of fruit-bearing in the Kingdom:

  • Dwell in my words.
  • Remain in me and allow me to remain in you.

When you have done these, have faith that the seed is growing and will yield fruit in due season.

Process of fruit-bearing in the Kingdom:

  • Faith
  • Patience of a farmer
  • Continual watering of the plant

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2