JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Waiting


"Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking in the sky? The Lord will return, just as you have seen him ascend." (Acts 1: 11)
The fruit of the second mystery of the Rosary is hope. To hope is to wait for and expect actively.
What I wait for?
  • I wait for a ride.
  • I wait for the UPS man.
  • I wait for an email.
Active waiting implies preparedness.
I am waiting for the Lord for the next step in the Enterprise. Beware of the danger of growing tired of waiting. How do I wait for the Lord? The Seven Way Plan.
"Those who wait for the Lord renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40: 31) God helps those who wait for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2