JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The just man fears no bad news

"The heart of the just man is secure trusting in the Lord…… An evil report he shall not fear; his heart is firm trusting in the Lord." (Psalm 112:7)

Who is the just man? The man whose righteousness comes from the indwelling Holy Spirit. Christ in us is our hope of glory.

About ten years, I confided the reflection below on Psalm 112: 7 to my diary:

The just man fears no bad news. When RD told me six weeks ago that he had bad news for me about casa, my heart did not fear. I trusted in the Lord to deliver me. And He did.

Our faith is supported by reason which in this case is evidence of experience. I have reason or experience to believe that God will deliver me from any crisis if I trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2