JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The word of God is fruitful

"Thus says the Lord: Just as from the heavens the rain and snow come down and do not return there till they have watered the earth, making it fertile and fruitful, giving seed to the one who sows and bread to the one who eats so shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; my word shall not return to me void, but shall do my will, achieving the end for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55: 10 – 11)

God's word makes us fertile and fruitful. The seed is the word of God. The word of God is fruitful and productive. The word of God is bread for the soul.

Trust and obedience are the essential ingredients that make the word of God very fruitful.

Father, may your word achieve your purpose in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2