JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Multiple Exoduses

"Do not be afraid! Stand firm, and you will see what Yahweh will do to rescue you today: the Egyptians you see today you will never see again. Yahweh will do the fighting for you; all you need to do is to keep calm." (Exodus 14: 13-14)

Father, you have consoled me in the past with this scripture. Console me again today with it. I recall EUF86. Thank you Father. Father you have placed me in casa with SFJ as my means of daily bread. You know that it is for me like an Exodus experience. At times, I am very frightened. Father, fight for me. I surrender.

In life, we experience multiple Exoduses. The journey of faith is made up of many Exoduses. Exodus 14: 13-14 is the answer to all Exoduses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2