JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, February 07, 2010

My technology is sufficient for you

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12: 9)

Grace does for us in the supernatural order what technology does for us in the natural order. It extends our abilities.

My technology is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness. God supplies a bunch of actual graces to help us make it through our day. These graces (technologies) are given irrespective of our standing with God. The same benevolence is extended to all living things. But more of the actual graces are provided to those who are ready and ask for them. Prayer for actual graces are answered in real time.

Our weakness is the optimal environment for the operations of the grace of God. In the environment of weakness, the grace of God delivers a solution which makes a clear difference in the before and after of the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2