JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Not by might and power but..

"Look! My servant whom I have chosen, my beloved in whom my soul delights, I will send my Spirit upon him, and he will present judgment to the nations." (Matthew 12: 18)

In the above scripture, the Lord God did not say: "I will send divisions of well-trained and armed soldiers to my servant so that he can easily impose his will on the nations." Instead, it is the Holy Spirit that is promised the Servant. The Holy Spirit is all that He needs. When Christ was baptized, the Spirit came down upon Him and confirmed Him in His mission.

What do I need to accomplish the mission given to me? The Holy Spirit. It will not be by might and power that I will succeed but by the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2