JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All things

"We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose." (Romans 8: 28)

Great scripture! Great word of knowledge! Tremendous word of comfort!

What are the "all things" working for good for me here and now? My mind thinks immediately of the 6 war zones:

  • Health
  • Finance
  • Job
  • Family
  • Tools
  • Food

If only I can exercise my faith in the God's word of promise in Romans 8: 28! O that I may hear His voice speaking to me now through Romans 8: 28 and not harden my heart.

"Unless your faith is firm you shall not be firm." (Isaiah 7:9) Lord, grant me a faith that is firm, firm enough to believe always that all is well, all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2