JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Holy Spirit and power to witness to Jesus

"God himself confirmed their witness with signs and marvels and miracles of all kinds, and by distributing the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the various ways he will." (Hebrews 2: 4)

The Spirit and His gifts

What power manifestation of the Spirit am I seeking today? I am seeking for power to witness to Jesus Christ in word and deed. St. Paul says in regard to this:

"Of course I can dare to speak only of the things which Christ has done through me to win the allegiance of the gentiles, using what I have said and done by the power of signs and wonders, and by the power of the Spirit of God." (Romans 15: 17-19)

What is say and what I do must bear witness to Jesus Christ. I am a work-in-progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2