JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What is in 10?

What is in 10?

"At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like this. Once there were ten girls who took their oil lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and the other five were wise "(Matthew 25: 1-2).

"Or suppose a woman who had ten silver coins loses one of them - what does she do?" (Luke 15:8)

"As Jesus made his way to Jerusalem, he went along the border between Samaria and Galilee. He was going into a village when he was met by ten men suffering from a dreaded skin disease " (Luke 17: 11-120.

The number Ten has always fascinated me. There are ten fingers and ten toes. There are Ten Commandments. Robert Schuller's , in his book, TOUGH TIMES DO NOT LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO teaches how to count to ten and win. My dream is to write a Blog on each of the ideas below:

My top 10 Scriptures
My top 10 Saints
My top 10 Spiritual books
My top 10 Bible characters
My top 10 reasons for hope

My top 10 tricks of the Devil
My top 10 journeys
My top 10 inspirational writers
My top 10 holidays
My top 10 historical events



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2