JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Holy Spirit the Master Craftsman

"Yahweh then spoke to Moses and said, 'Look, I have singled out Bezalel, son of Uri, son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and have filled him with the Spirit of God in wisdom, knowledge and skill in every kind of craft…" (Exodus 31: 1-3)

  • Spirit and wisdom
  • Spirit and knowledge
  • Spirit and skill

God chooses, God calls and God anoints.

Others who were called and anointed:

  • Moses
  • Joshua
  • Gibeon
  • Samson
  • Samuel
  • David

Each of the above is called to a different mission but the call and the anointing is from the same Spirit. Bezalel was endowed by the Spirit for the service of the community.

In my work of website and graphic designing, I depend entirely on the Holy Spirit. When I come upon an intractable problem, I lay down my tools and turn to the Holy Spirit in prayer. He has never failed me. The best job I have done is through the inspiration and power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2