JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Voice that speaks in court

"17 But beware of people, for they will hand you over to courts and scourge you in their synagogues, 18 and you will be led before governors and kings for my sake as a witness before them and the pagans. 19 When they hand you over, do not worry about how you are to speak or what you are to say. You will be given at that moment what you are to say. 20 For it will not be you who speak but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you."
One of my own favorite titles for the Holy Spirit is The Voice that speaks in court. I have experienced the help of the Holy Spirit again and again in my life in circumstances that resemble court. I have come to trust Him to inspire in such situations. Now that I know that He helps us in very tight situations, I do not leave things to chance. If I anticipate a sticky situation, I ask my Friend, The Voice that speaks in court to help me. He never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2