JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Born through water and the Spirit

“In all truth I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born through water and the Spirit. What is born of human nature is human; what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be surprised when I say: You must be born from above. The wind blows where it pleases; you can hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is of everyone who is born of the Spirit.” (John 3: 5-8)
We are born of water and the Spirit when we are baptized and confirmed in the Spirit. This is the first necessary step. When we allow the indwelling Spirit to control our thoughts, words and deeds, we come to taste and see that the Lord is good. The indwelling Spirit is a most welcomed Guest in our soul. He provides us with inspiration and power. I experience His constant guidance in my work of graphic design. Frankly I do not know what I would do without Him. He is the always present and infallible Guide. When I call, He answers. Thank you O Most Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2