JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Forget not all His gifts


"Bless the LORD, my soul; and do not forget all his gifts, Who pardons all your sins, and heals all your ills, Who redeems your life from the pit, a and crowns you with mercy and compassion, Who fills your days with good things, so your youth is renewed like the eagle’s." (Psalm 103: 2-5)

O My God, how can I forget all your gifts?  Every day I thank you that the Holy Spirit reminds me constantly of these gifts.  Your favors are always before my eyes.  I remembered the years when I was laid low by sickness.  You stretched out your hand and healed me.  Not only did you heal me but you gave me your Son Jesus as my Doctor.  I will never exchange Him for all the world’s best doctors.  Father, what I cherish continually about your gift of health is this:  You removed the fear of sickness from me.  Thank you for these gifts Holy Father.

Generous Father, your favors extended to all areas of my life.  When I was thrown into the pit by my former company, laid low by sickness and reduced to abject poverty, you redeemed my life from the pit.  You threw open the door of the Enterprise for me and crowned me with mercy and compassion and fill my days with good things.

Ya, you have renewed my youth and purpose like the eagle’s.  For all these benefits dear Father, I will continually sing your praises. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2